Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Found Jesus in the gym?

So......today I worked out with my trainer Matt. I can safely say that this was the hardest I have worked out in about 15 years! So hard, that I think I found Jesus! Yes, Jesus! I even started saying the Lord's prayer. Damn.....I thought I was about to die! And oh yeah, I am a border line atheist.

I have always been a proud agnostic and dismissed the notion that a superior being in the sky sent his son to earth to die for our sins. But today, I must have said "oh my god!" and "holy Jesus" so many times that the other persons in the gym must have thought that I was a priest. Instead I was kinda performing my last rites.

Oh well, I will be back in the gym on Friday .....God willing. LOL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! What, is some kind of a mid life crisis? Don't let all this exercise get in the way of good rum drinking.

zeen said...

when i saw this subject line i directly anticipated hearing a story about some 20yr old gal with an applebottom so wicked that you dropped the weights on your toe and damn near blacked out...